Before you purchase new clothes, please remember some of the guidelines of our dress code.
- No shorts or skirts shorter than 3" above the knee (fingertip rule does not apply)
- No spaghetti straps, muscle shirts, or tube tops without an appropriate cover up sweater
- No exposed midriff
- No ripped or torn jeans / pants
- No pants that fall beyond the natural waist
- No hats or head coverings without prior written approval (i.e., for religious / medical purposes)
- No pajamas or lounge wear
- No flip flops or slippers
- No accessories that may be utilized as a weapon (i.e., studded belt, wallet with chain)
We look forward to your support of this endeavor to keep our learning environment appropriate and free from unnecessary distractions in the building.
High School Administration