Northampton Area High School Athletic Department Booster Club InformationNAHS Booster Club Guidelines
Beginning of Year Files
- NAHS Guidelines for Booster Clubs
Annual Account Reconciliation Files (Related File Below)
- NAHS Booster Club Information Form - Appendix C & NASD Annual Booster Club Registration
- 2019-20 Booster Cub Contribution Report
ServeSafe National Restaurant Association Training LinkNASD School Board Policies - Booster Clubs (Related Files Below)
- NASD Annual Booster Club Contribution Report (House Bill 1901 & Act 82 of 2012)
- 2018-19 Booster Cub Contribution Report
Booster Club Miscellaneous Information (Related Files Below)
- NASD School Board Policy 707
- NASD School Board Policy 707-R
- NASD School Board Policy 904
- NASD School Board Policy 915
Booster Club Officer Clearance RequirementsPer District policy, Booster Club officers are required to obtain and comply with the following clearances and requirements:
- PIAA Bylaw Regarding Amateur Status and Awards
- PIAA Amateur Rule
- Pennsylvania Department of Revenue Small Games of Chance Information
Act 114 - FBI Fingerprinting Please click on this link to go directly to the Digital Fingerprinting website. After completing the registration process and submitting payment, you may select a fingerprinting location and appointment time from the list provided on the IdentoGo site, or you may visit www.ciu20.org and request an appointment at their office. Times are Mondays and Wednesdays between 4:00pm - 7:00pm.
Act 34 - State Criminal Check - When you access this site, scroll down to the Credit Card Users section and click on "Submit a New Record Check." This is the way to get your clearance without delay. When the screen allows you to access and open your actual record/certificate, please print this out and submit as your clearance. You will not receive any further documentation from the state...this is your clearance. Please print the email document as your clearance.
Act 151 - Child Abuse History Clearance Form - If you have difficulty accessing this site, try using a different web browser. Chrome has given some users difficulty, however, Internet Explorer and Firefox seem to work without trouble. Please print the email document or copy the document that is mailed to you.TB Test - TB test dated within the last 3-6 months is required.
Please consider submitting all of your clearance information on-line to speed up the process of obtaining them. Paper submission takes more time and may delay policy compliance. Clearance information should be submitted to Sue Fox, NASD Personnel Office.