NORTHAMPTON AREA HIGH SCHOOL PTSA (Parent-Teacher-Student) Association
Membership is $10. Membership forms can be found in the student handbook.
To become a member, send the form along with $10 or a check made payable to Northampton Area High School PTSA to:
1619 Laubach Ave.
Northampton, PA 18067
2018/2019 PTA Reflections
Theme: “Heroes Around Me”
- Please refer to the PA Summary of Rules posted on this page.
There have been IMPORTANT CHANGES in the VISUAL ARTS rules so please note the following:
- All Visual Arts 2D artwork must be mounted. The accepted size of 2D visual arts pieces is NO LARGER THAN
12”X16" INCLUDING MATTING.
- 3D visual arts pieces will be judged physically on the local level only and will not be shipped on to further level
of judging except through the three photos provided by the artist. 3D NOT TO EXCEED
12"X12"X12"INCLUDING PACKAGING + 3 PHOTOS OF WORK (AT 3 DIFFERENT ANGLES) SUBMITTED. PLEASE
SUBMIT THE HIGHEST QUALITY PHOTOS POSSIBLE
- Additional information is at www.papta.org.
- Deadline for submission is Monday, October 15, 2018 before the end of the day.
- Submit entries in Visual Arts, Photography, Music Composition, Dance Choreography, Literature and Film Production to the Reflections box in the High School Library from October 8 to October 15. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Include a completed entry form (2 pages, which includes a parent’s signature) for each art entry. The form is posted on this page. PLEASE BE SURE THAT THE ENTIRE ENTRY FORM PRINTS AND NO INFORMATION IS DELETED OR OMITTED. A WORD AND PDF IS PROVIDED TO ENSURE THAT THE FORM WILL PRINT ON TWO PAGES ONLY.
- Be sure to include your teacher/homeroom, the required artist statement (brief is fine – minimum of 10 words), and answer art category specific questions on page 2 including initials where required. MAKE SURE ALL INFORMATION, ESPECIALLY THE ARTIST STATEMENT IT PRINTED CLEARLY AND LEGIBLY OR TYPED. IF THE JUDGES CAN'T READ IT THEY WON'T READ IT.
- Student may submit multiple entries in one or more categories.
- Awards ceremony will be scheduled for November 14 in the Middle School; details will be announced and winners will be notified by email.
- Any questions contact Jackie Cochrane at email@example.com
Good luck – we can’t wait to see all the artwork that is inspired by “Heroes Around Me.”