Sports Medicine (Physicals/Impact Testing)
Northampton Area High School Athletic Department - Sports Medicine Department
- Jess Frontanes - Athletic Trainer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jorge Perez - Athletic Trainer - email@example.com
- Shannon Taby - Athletic Trainer - firstname.lastname@example.org
A-G Student Accident Insurance Information
- 2019-20 Athletic Department Athletic Insurance and Injury Memo
- 2019-20 A-G Administrators Sports Insurance Specialist Flyer
- 2019-20 A-G Claim Form (Contact Athletic Trainer)
Northampton Area High School Athletic Sports Physicals: Provided by St. Luke's Physician Group, Inc.
In order to participate in interscholastic athletics at Northampton Area High School, the Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association (PIAA) requires all athletes to submit a valid sports physical (CIPPE) dated after June 1, 2019. PIAA CIPPE physical evaluation's are valid for one school year or until May 30th of the current year. All medical and school registration information must be completed and submitted to the NHS Athletic Department before a student can participate in athletics. All students who did not participate in a school sponsored sport during this current school year must complete Section 1-6 of the PIAA CIPPE physical evaluation (FamilyID Sections 1-4 & Paper Form 5-6). If a student did participate in a school sponsored sport during this current school year, a student would need to complete PIAA CIPPE Section 7 - Recertification (paper form required). If the student sustained an injury requiring medical attention, the student would also need to complete PIAA CIPPE Section 8 (paper form required). All sport physicals offered at Northampton Area High School for this school year will be free of charge.
If you are unable to attend one of the physical dates at our high school, please contact Jorge Perez (email@example.com) for a list of locations that provide walk-in services for sport physicals.
PIAA CIPPE physical evaluations must be completed after June 1, 2019 for the 2019-20 school year.
Northampton Area High Schol Sports Physicals Dates
- 2019-20 Fall Sports Physicals: Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 5-7pm, NAHS Main Gym
- 2019-20 Winter Sports Physicals: Tuesday, October 22, 2019, 5-7pm, NAHS Main Gym
- 2019-20 Spring Sports Physicals: Tuesday, February 18, 2020, 5-7pm, NAHS Main Gym
Northampton Area High School ImPact Testing Information
Valid ImPact baseline tests are required for all NAHS student-athletes prior to trying out for a sports team. Please contact the athletic department if you have any questions.
Northampton Area High School ImPact Testing Dates
*Email Athletic Trainer Jorge Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your testing time*
- 2019-20 Fall Season - Tuesday, June 4, 2019 (3:00pm, 3:30pm, 4:00pm - Rooms 2305, 2306, 2307, 2308) and Monday, August 5, 2019 (1:00pm, 1:30pm, 2:00pm, 2:30pm - Rooms 2305, 2306, 2307, 2308)
- 2019-20 Winter Season - Tuesday, October 22 and Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 3:00pm, 3:30pm, 4:00pm (4:30pm Session 11/14/18 Only) - Rooms 2305, 2306, 2307, 2308)
- 2019-20 Spring Season - Tuesday, February 18th, 2020 and Friday, February 28th, 2020 - 3:00pm, 3:30pm, 4:00pm - Rooms 2305, 2306, 2307, 2308)